Saturday, November 10, 2012

Great Source to get your coupons early!

9:26 PM

I was sitting here tonight going back and forth about what  I wanted to write about and amaze everyone with my charm and wit  :o) But I was at a stand still and couldnt decide if I wanted to post to you all the great deals to be  found in the stores this week, or  give you a sneak peek at Sunday supper a day early (don't worry you will still get both of those later tonight/early tomorrow) When it came to me ... I have to get my coupons in order and organized (my mind was wandering off to another subject ... as it often does!) . But I want to wait until I have the new ones from  tomorrow (11/11) so I dont have to sort, cut and file  twice. (and there ladies and gents is the procrastinator in me showing front and center! )

So, I decided I will  pass along to  my readers  what I have found to be the best coupon clipping service  out there. And that would be WHOLE COUPON INSERTS 
Now, I'm not going to deny that I get my coupons each week from MANY different sources lately. But when I have to order coupons this website is my go to site!
Lisa  at Whole Coupon Inserts is a very reliable source and always has the good inserts with the better dollar amounts. Which is why I  have ordered from her in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Sure beats lurking around the auction circuit hoping you dont have to  hand over your first born for some free colgate this week. Or getting out bid at the last second  since you decided to hit the hay early thinking it was a lock!

Her delivery time is as quick as it can be. And  I have also found extra "goodies" in  the packing boxes  from time to time.
Be sure to check out the  website, and give her a try. You wont be disappointed!

Just click HERE if you didnt find the links in the post above!

Note: I am posting this review from my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with Whole Coupon Inserts in any way. I am just a satisfied customer and would like to pass on  my great experience with a great business  owner to my readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment