Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sunday Supper

11:32 PM


I stumbled across this recipe a few days ago during one of my many hours  browsing Pinterest! 
The picture alone made my mouth water, so I decided I MUST make this chicken recipe for the family. Since my pantry is pretty stocked from all the great deals I have come across and stacked the shelves with. The only thing I had to buy was the chicken. And I did splurge on some fresh rosemary since sometimes  a recipe is just better with the fresh herbs instead of dried!
Cant wait to give this one a try for our Sunday Supper paired with some herb butter noodles and veggies! Perfect for a cool Sunday night right before a good football game! 

Recipe and photo courtesy of Witty in the City


 preheat your oven to 450ºF.  
mix together 1/2 cup of dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of rice/rice wine vinegar.
Put a 1.5 pound package of chicken thighs into a foil-lined, oven-proof baking dish. Then, salt and pepper the thighs. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated. 
Put the chicken thighs into the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF. Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce half way through. 
Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Plate the chicken, making sure to spoon some extra sauce over the top. Sprinkle over some fresh rosemary. 
ENJOY !! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment